MBA is a management course which helps students to get professional through distance learning so that they can take a step towards corporate world. This course develops managerial skills and personal skills leading to self-development.
Admissions in the following specializations of management programmes are offered: -
- MBA with specialization in Human Resource management (MBA-HR)
- MBA with specialization in Marketing Management (MBA-MM)
- MBA with specialization in Financial Management (MBA-FM)
- MBA with specialization in Operations Management (MBA-OM)
- MBA with specialization in Rural management (MBA-RM)
- MBA with specialization in Hospital Administration (MBA-HA)
- MBA with specialization in Hospitality Management (MBA-HM)
- MBA with specialization in Project Management (MBA-PM)
- MBA with specialization in Information Technology (MBA-IT)
- MBA with specialization in Suply Chain Management (MBA-SCM)
Admission is given on merit which is decided on the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance test with graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
Duration of the course is minimum of 2 years (24 months) and maximum 4 years.
Examination and Evaluation Pattern: -
- Internal Assignment: -
The internal assignment has weightage 30% marks. There are 2 assignments which are given in each course. Marks obtained in assignments are shown separately in mark sheets.
- Term-End-Examination: -
There is a Term-End-Examination at the end of the year. It carries a weightage of 70% marks. These examinations are being held in the months of June and December every year.
- Research Project Report: -
Every student is required to submit a research based project report on any topic related to management studies in about 100 pages in MS Word in 12 font size. Detailed format is available on http://sodel.jnujaipur.ac.in/.